Kenya School of Law offers high quality service in accommodation at very competitive rates.
• 50 single rooms and 8 luxurious suites are available for hire.
• Rooms are furnished with televisions and telephones, and we ensure that you enjoy independent living with lots of privacy, as well as give you the opportunity to interact with your neighbors.
BOOKING, PAYMENT & CANCELLATION
1. Should actual attendance exceed that of the guaranteed number, then billing will be based on the actual attendance.
2. Late notice of cancellation and/or postponement of bookings will be subjected to a penalty equivalent to the full sum of all facilities reserved.
3. Usage of facilities prior to reserved arrival date and extension of bookings will be subject to availabity and result in additional charges.
Guests are expected to register at the Hostel's Office before they are issued with keys, and should surrender the same when checking-out. Signing on check-out should be done at this point.