Library Sections and Services
- Issue /circulation Desk/Reserve/Photocopying and printing Section
- Reading area ground floor
- Media lounge
- Research and Special Collection
- Electronic Resource Centre
- Information Literacy and Competence Training
- Selective Dissemination of Information
- Photocopying services are available at a cost of Kshs 2/- per page.
- Books may be photocopied to a limited extent in line with the Copyright Law
- Advance booking is required for items with 10 pages and above, using the form available at the front desk.
- Printing is available at Kshs. 5/- per page
- Scanning is available at a cost of Kshs. 25 per page for students and sh. 40 for non-students
- Binding services (Spiral binding) are available at Kshs. 50/- for a document of less than fifty pages and Kshs. 100/- for those with over fifty pages.
The Library has an interactive online reference service that allows clients to submit questions to the Librarians, who provide personalized assistance to library users in accessing suitable information resources to meet their needs.
All registered members of the library must clear with the Library at the expiry of their membership.
N/B: However, those who lost and fail to replace a book(s) or with overdue fine balances will not be cleared.
The Library is live to the fact that today’s patrons are IT savvy and prefer online access as much as possible and use various electronic gadgets including their phones for online communication through the social media. It is from this trend that the library adopted unified communication platform so as to remain accessible 24/7.